Date of latest modification: August 7, 1998.
SAX-WFC Stage I Software
Stage I processing:
- STAGE I DOCUMENT
- General description and
overview of StageI processing
- Functional maps of StageI
- Flowcharts of FOT handling
Create softlinks to rename *.dat files into *.fot files. The latter naming convention is essential for subsequent StageI analysis. Only useful for non-standard
- Extract, clean and process FOT data.
A general script, using the following specialized programs:
- Extract and process SAX-WFC FOT
- Make WFC camera specific attitude
date added with observation-Mode data and Earth-Occultation dinfo.
- Analyze attitude data, in order
to produce nominal pointing records reflecting the stability of the
pointing or to concatenate attitudes of different observations.
- Filters a FITS table by selecting
only the rows that have a time stamp within an specified set of time
- It processis both instrument and
science housekeeping files of SAX-WFC converts all housekeeping values
to physical units. Discards records with bad times. Produces deadtime
values and detects peaks in countrates from science housekeeping data.
- Create Good Time Interval (GTI) FITS
file based on parameters in a Housekeeping data FITS file.
- Make plots from SAXWFC housekeeping
data and additional data like gain.
- Filters a FITS table by selecting only
the rows that have a time stamp within an specified set of time intervals.
- Process eventdata during recorded during
slewing to produce instrument pointing and countrates per timebin.
- Merge two or more GTI FITS files.