mksaxobs - select and concatenate MECS observations
mksaxobs [parameter=value ...]
mksaxobs is a script interface to
meselobs and mecatobs.
It scans an input directory and concatenates those raw event files that are
compatible, as explained in the meselobs help page.
The following command line parameters are recognized by the program:
- instr = "" [string: ME]
- SAX instrument. Actually only ME or M1, M2, M3
are officialy supported.
- indir = "" [string: any]
- The input directory where raw observations are (events + HK files).
- outdir = "" [string: any]
- The output directory for concatenated files.
- stem = "" [string: any]
- A stem for the output file names.
- slewobs = "" [boolean: no]
- If set to yes also slew observing files will be considered.
- processed = "" [boolean: no]
- Sometimes it is useful to select and concatenates files that have
already been generated by mksaxobs, for example to group event files
(already concatenated) which belong to different FOTs.
- help = no [boolean: yes|no]
- A boolean flag which, when set to yes triggers that the program
prints out a brief on-screen description of all available command line
parameters together with the current program version number and exits
- Select and concatenate all MECS event files in directory myfot.
mksaxobs instr=ME indir=myfot
- For those cases where the SAX data of a target are distributed in different
FOTs, mksaxobs can be used in the following ways :
Author: A. Matteuzzi (email@example.com)
This page is maintained by
Fabrizio Fiore and